Fundamentals of Construction Project Scheduling
Recorded on March 10, 2015
Dr. William Ibbs
University of California at Berkeley and Ibbs Consulting
Scheduling is a critical part of construction project management today. Understanding scheduling techniques, and the plans that underlie schedules is crucial for any project and project manager in today’s complex construction environment.
Listen to this program to learn fundamentals of schedules and scheduling, and help you and your staff understand how schedules work, how to read them and how to put them to use to ensure a successful project. This informative, 90-minute program covers:
- Different scheduling methodologies, especially CPM
- How Contractors develop and maintain CPM schedules
- What Owners and CMs want to see in schedules and how they review schedules
- Schedule acceleration and compression methods and consequences
- What types of documentation should be assembled and developed to support schedules
- Updates, revisions, and recovery schedules
- Games people play with schedules
- And much, much more!
Who Will Benefit?
This program is a must if you’re a contractor, public or private owner, subcontractor, construction manager, owner’s representative, architect, or other design professional providing project oversight services.
This event features key insights from our knowledgeable construction expert:
Dr. William C. Ibbs is a recognized professor and expert on the subject of construction and construction claims, particularly cumulative impact of changes, schedule delay and disruption, and loss of labor productivity. He and the associates of his firm have also worked and testified on other construction-related issues, such as professional standard of care, personal injury, false claims and loss of business value disputes.