ConstructionPro Network provides a comprehensive set of tools and benefits intended to help owners, contractors, subcontractors, project managers, construction managers, architects, engineers and project control personnel to make better decisions that lead to improved project outcomes and thrive in today's challenging construction environment.
ConstructionPro Network's powerful resources help members:
- Avoid pitfalls and reduce risks with the weekly Construction Claims Advisor case summaries
- Train project staff on various contract management and construction law topics
- Find solutions to potential contract dispute situations through access to a comprehensive library of over 1,500 construction case summaries, including immediate access to the written decision to explore the case details
- Keep up to date with industry news and best practices on project controls, BIM, technology and green building
Best known for its Construction Claims Advisor and ConstructionPro Week newsletters, ConstructionPro Network now produces more than 50 expert-led online training webinars each year covering critical management and contract issues that are crucial for successful execution of construction projects, including:
• Construction Claims
• Contract Law
• Lost Productivity
• GMP Contracts
• Schedule Delay
• Schedule Acceleration
• Green Building
• Integrated Project Delivery
Join your peers who are now benefiting regularly from ConstructionPro Network and receive unrestricted access to searchable content and training resources plus a growing library of more than 40 recorded webinars you can download 24/7. Click here to view the complete library.
ConstructionPro Network has always been true to its mission: to provide valuable news and insight on the construction industry surrounding legal issues, green building, LEED, project controls, building information modeling, scheduling, contract documents and project management.