|Gain unrestricted access to searchable content and training resources used by construction owners, contractors, sub-contractors, attorneys, consultants, architects and engineers, including:|
- 1,500+ summaries of court decisions on claims avoidance, administration and construction law — in a searchable archive with actual court decisions available
- 3 new case summaries each week written by a construction attorney
- 40+ online training programs to train your entire team
- 50 weekly members-only newsletter — ConstructionPro Week
- Special reports on key construction issues
- 20% member discounts on live webinars, books, research reports and more!
Over 75% of the ENR Top 400 rely on WPL Publishing training webinars or ConstructionPro Net for essential resources that help reduce risk, improve productivity and lead to more successful projects.
|I am always looking for quick updates on recent decisions and construction law developments that will help me in my practice. I have relied for years on Construction Claims Advisor to give me what I need ... it is an invaluable resource.|
|Michael Loulakis, Attorney|
Capital Project Strategies, LLC
|CCA summarizes complicated court decisions in terms that a contractor can understand and apply to improve ongoing operations.|
Manhattan Construction Co.
|Helps me keep from making decisions based upon a one-sided view of a problem.|
|Mitch Marshall, Manager |